Skin Script's Ageless Hydrating Serum
Skin Script's Glycolic Cleanser is Ideal for:
- All skin types including dehydrated, dry, acne, milia-prone skin.
- Improves hydration
- Reduce Visible Wrinkles
- Plumps the skin
- Improves Cellular Respiration
- Assist in Healing and Rejuvenating
Direction for Use:
- Apply morning and evening after cleanse, exfoliation, and toner.
About The Ingredients:
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. Phospholipids constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 2% is a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE is a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist is a trade name for carrageenans (chondrus crispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Octyldodecanol, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38,Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glucose (D), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Allantoin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dextrin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
NOTE: If you wish to consult with an Aesthetician email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email include a written description of any skin concerns along with a picture of your skin. An Aesthetician will get back to you within 48 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150
Expect arrival in 7-10 business days