Skin Script's Charcoal Clay Cleanser
Skin Script's Charcoal Clay Cleanser is Ideal For:
- Normal to oily skin
- Men and/ or teen skin
- Helps cleanse sebum and impurities from the skin
- Freshens and purifies the complexion
- Great for problematic and/or oily skin
- Contains Vitamin C for antioxidant support
Direction for Use:
- Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern
- Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with exfoliator and/or toner
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
About The Ingredients:
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. Used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of access oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Charcoal Powder helps attract and pull the dirt our of the pores, making the pores less visible.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract impart astringent effect upon the skin.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil an uplifting, refreshing and reviving essential oil. Helps detoxify and purify the skin.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance/Parfum
NOTE: If you wish to consult with an Aesthetician email email@example.com. In this email include a written description of any skin concerns along with a picture of your skin. An Aesthetician will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150
Expect arrival in 7-10 business days