Skin Script's Cucumber Hydrating Toner
Skin Script's Cucumber Hydrating Toner is Ideal for:
- All skin types
- Dry, and dehydrated skin
- Rehydrated the skin after cleanse, and improve absorption of ingredients
- Topically reduces discomfort and irritation
- Assist in boosting hydration levels
- Balances surfaces lipids
- Provides probiotic support to the skin's acid mantle to support acneic skin
Directions for Use:
- Apply with cotton pad
- Use morning and night after cleanse
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water) has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract is used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) is a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Honey, Phospholipids, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural)
NOTE: If you wish to consult with an Aesthetician email email@example.com. In this email include a written description of any skin concerns along with a picture of your skin. An Aesthetician will get back to you within 48 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150
Expect arrival in 7-10 business days