Skin Script's Glycolic Cleanser
Skin Script's Glycolic Cleanser is Ideal for:
- Acne and aging skin
- Avoid on rosacea or sensitive skin
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Direction for Use:
- Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern.
- Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- Glycolic Acid (17%) is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol, Tartaric Acid (L), Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum
NOTE: If you wish to consult with an Aesthetician email email@example.com. In this email include a written description of any skin concerns along with a photograph of your skin. An Aesthetician will get back to you within 48 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150
Expect arrival in 7-10 business days