Skin Script's Vitamin C/ Green Tea Serum
Skin Script's Vitamin C/ Green Tea Serum is Ideal for:
- All skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care
- Reduce wrinkle depth
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Repairs collagen
- Antioxidant protection
- Stimulates collagen production
- This serum gives the skin a boost in brightening, cellular repairs, hydrating and soothing for soft, glowing skin.
Direction for Use:
- Apply after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply moisturizer on top.
- You can mix the Vitamin C Green Tea Serum with the Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum and apply it as one step.
- Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, 10% Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Squalane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocotrienols, Gluconolactone, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
NOTE: If you wish to consult with an Aesthetician email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email include a written description of any skin concerns along with a picture of your skin. An Aesthetician will get back to you within 48 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $150
Expect arrival in 7-10 business days